Initial Activities of Galbabhai Nanjibhai Patel Charitable Trust
Initial Activities :
Under the banner of Galbabhai Nanjibhai Patel Charitable trust various activities are initiated and organised Keeping community services as midpoint. Below are few to name them.
During 10/09/2016 to 16/09/2016 A service camp was organized at Danta for the devotes who are going on foot to the Great Gathering at Ambaji Temple.
The Trust provides technical and health care support to Health Centre of the Banas Dairy Employees.
Banas Dairy provides following facilities to the beneficiaries of this Health Centre.
1. Totally free of cost consultation, treatment and medicines to every patients.
2. Total 3650 patients have been treated during the period of May-2016 to March-2017.
3. Trust have analysed over 141 blood sugar samples for free of cost as part of Diabetes awareness drive during May-2016 to March-2017.
4. In a span of two months (January & February 2017) Trust has examined 1245 employees as a part of Group medical check-up.
5. As a part of holistic medicine project Trust have educated Dairy Employees about benefits of Yoga & Ayurvedic treatment.
6. By continuous interaction awareness towards food and nutrition has been enhanced in community and dairy employees.
7. Health Demonstration was arranged on World Tobacco abolish Day.
8. The monthly magazine Banas Patrika published by Banas Dairy covers human health related topics on Snake bite, Malaria, Diabetes, Infant-feeding, worm infestations etc. towards community health.
9. Rural awareness about MAA CARD is busted. Total 14,599 MAA CARDS were issued in the special camps organized by the organization.
10. Blood Donation camp was organised on 15/02/2017 as a part of Centurial birth celebration year of late Shri Galbabhai Nanjibhai Patel.
11. Rural health Camps were organised at different villages to create awareness among people about infant care, Anaemia, water born diseases due to contaminated water, importance of cleanliness etc. About 1039 patients have been treated in 62 such camps organized till date.
12. Free Denture camps were organized at Taluka level during 05/03/2017 to 29/03/2017 under the National Oral Health Program. About 2873 patients took benefit of this camp.
13. The Trust is planning to open generic medicine store at Vav and suitable application in this regard has also been urged.
14. The Trust is aiming at activities like 1. Vaccination Program 2. Anemia Control Program in the recent future.